Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Who is responsible for my pain

If two people have discord they can complain in police and go to court. But what do I do? Where should I go to make my complaint? Who can help me in my pain?

I am a citizen, an ordinary man on road. I live my life honestly, sincerely and work hard to live a decent life. I pay my taxes sincerely. I obey and honor rules and regulations of the country. I respect social system and do nothing to hurt or bother others.

But what about my pain? Who is responsible for my pain?


- I do not get proper education and healthcare at affordable price.
- I do not get basic civic amenities. Roads are bad, no proper drainage. Poor water and electricity supply and whatever is there it is very costly.
- There are toxins in food, milk and water I consume.
- I have to bear and get sick in polluted environment.
- I suffer in offices, my work gets delayed or even not done because they ask for bribe.
- I do not get justice, my complaint is not heard in police station and I do not get justice in courts.
- Everything is getting too costly and I am told that prices are manipulated by some influential people.
- I do not get proper job because jobs are less and taken by those who pay bribes.
- I am asked bribe everywhere.
- I feel pain when I see my country lagging behind other countries and ridiculed by others.
- I feel pain when my fellow citizens suffer and die due to poverty, hunger, malnutrition, lack of treatment, heat and cold wave, riots, man made disasters etc.
- I feel pain when my fellow citizens suffer due to lack of education, lack of healthcare, lack of jobs, no house, no sanitation and poor living conditions.
- I feel pain when my fellow citizens suffer due to lawlessness, lack of justice, police atrocities, crimes etc.
- I feel pain when I hear about corruption in government, high offices, media with no check.
- I feel pain when I hear that national treasure and natural resources of my nation are being looted. This was nation's money and could have saved poor people's life and saved them from suffering.
- I feel pain when I see map of my nation shown in other countries which shows part of my motherland occupied by others. Soldiers died then and everyday for nation but no one cares.

Think of the pain of those who died and suffered. They will never come back, pain of their family can never be erased. They were equal human beings like you.

Who is responsible for my suffering and suffering of my fellow citizens? Who is responsible? They all blame each other but do nothing. Who is responsible?

Politicians?
Media?
or those high and mighty who could have done something but chose not to?
or you who vote and support corrupt and criminal tainted?

You all are equal partners and equally responsible for my suffering.

Is this a dead country or a country with no brain no heart no soul ?????